Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Open Forum on Payroll Conversion, Thurs. Aug. 9

Since last week, I’ve had the opportunity to talk with a number of people about their questions and concerns regarding the payroll conversion. I have been impressed both by the quality of the conversation and the commitment everyone has to the success of the university and its mission. I promised last Friday to hold an Open Forum to enable people I have not been able to reach individually to engage in this same type of dialogue. The first of these Open Forums will be Thursday, August 9, from 2 until 3:30 p.m. in the Pima Room of the Memorial Union on the Tempe campus. I am setting up similar sessions on the other campuses next week, and I’ll update my blog and send an additional email with those times and locations. Please come to the forum if you still have unanswered questions or a perspective you’d like to share with me. I look forward to meeting with you.

0 comments: