Friday, October 14, 2005

AskUto

Dear Asu Person,

Have a question about technology at ASU? Frustrated by a technology failure? Can't understand why we do it the way we do? Wish we had a service we don't have?

Let someone who cares know what your issues are...

Just send an email to AskUto@asu.edu. You'll get an answer and have some impact on the strategic planning process...

Thanks for your input...

Adrian


PS - Some examples of things you might ask...

Why can't I as a student have a space in myASU where I can archive my documents?

Why can't I set up my ASU account in 5 easy steps, as opposed to the convoluted START process, which requires an activation code when I try to use it from off campus?

Why can't I register for classes via the Web?

Why isn't there a link on the main ASU page where someone can walk through the registration process in 5 easy steps?

1 comments:

thepostman January 5, 2006 at 5:36 AM  

Adrian,

First I would like to thank you for your inspiration, its refreshing to hear this from someone in the Phoenix area

Your approach to the development process has certainly sparked my attention, using a wiki as a project managment tool and your goal for 2006 - evolution not revolution all seem to speak to what we are doing with Refresh Phoenix. An organization that is very organic in nature, we are bringing together Web Designers, Developers and Entrepreneurs. Trying to build an offline community so we have a better understanding of the online one we work with on a daily basis.

http://www.refreshphoenix.org/wiki

I would like to invite you to speak at our Febuary meet up, it will be a short discussion on who you are and what you are attempting to do. We have a regular attendance of about 40 people each month, a small group but one that is growing.

The Meetup is the 7th of February at:

Common Grounds Coffee House
8658 E Shea Blvd # 1, Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 222-4870
From 6-8PM but not officially starting until 6:30PM



Please let me know if you are interested, I can buy the coffee if you can provide the conversation?

Thanks again for inspiration and I look forward to hearing from you soon,


Aaron Post
Founder / Partner
-----------------------------------------------
30secondrule.com
p - 480 577-6790
e - aaron@30secondrule.com